Phone: +84 903 923 527
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rega Brio 2017 from Marantz PM7005

Rega Brio 2017 from Marantz PM7005 20 Dec 2017 16:14 #2584

• JensenBreck
  • Senior Boarder
Hello All,

I have a Marantz PM7005, I play much from my PC, Qobuz and purchaced High resolution FLAC music files. I also enjoy jazz, clasical and other genre from my vinyl collection.
I bought the Marantz with my mind mostly on its Incorperated USB DAC for easy PC connection.
After returning to decent hifi after many years ive now learnt much more about digital streaming/audio and have learnt there are more options than i knew about at that time
The Marantz sounds pretty good through my Q Acustics Q3050 FS. However i now feel it could be better, its just lacking a bit of excitement, I feel my Q3050's are capable of providing a more engaging sound, a little more sparkle.
I've been reading reviews on the New 2017 Rega Brio, it appears well liked, its the "engaging sound" comments that interest me. ..... It lacks the bells and whistles, and no integrated dac, so Im thinking all the work/research has gone directly into hifi sound production.
I will try and audition when able, most shops are 2+ hours away from where I live in Wales. Those stocking Rega much further.
So im looking for thoughts on this change combined with my Q3050 speakers. My turntable is Rega Planar 1 also, I'll be looking to upgrade that at a later date, Rega again i think.
I realise ill have to purchase a DAC separately, I'd use my Chord Mojo/Poly in line out to take care of my digital collection for now.
I'd appreciate your input guys?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
www.avforums.com/threads/rega-brio-2017-...antz-pm7005.2140859/

Promotional Video Campaign
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

Ad 800x100

MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS

Ai đang truy cập

We have 51 guests and no members online

Hôm nay
Hôm qua
Tất cả

21-10-2018 05:27

Đăng ký/đăng nhập

Thảo luận mới