foto1
Disco Bar
foto1
Karaoke & Bistro Systems
e-mail: soundlightingvn@gmail.com
Phone: +84 903 923 527
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Experimental singing for keyboard music (organ)

Experimental singing for keyboard music (organ) 14 Dec 2017 20:52 #2563

• JensenBreck
  • Senior Boarder
Hi,
After many years of work ... to catch pigs, I draw some lessons to contribute to the brothers, hope everyone support.

First of all, I assert that Vietnamese musicians make pigs of the top class ... the world ... !!! The reasons are as follows:

1. Vietnamese songs do not have standard harmony (except for some songs by young musicians who are now working and studying to harmonious places such as Duc Tri, Vo Thien Thanh, Huy Tuan, .... v ... v) because when writing a singer A by musicians B mixed by a type, singer C by musician D other types of the same ... So every one of us is CREATING a new style of music that is in the West ... dare to do ...!

2. Vietnamese songs usually have a simple structure ab, aba, the progression of the tune is usually in the IV-VI trend, so it is easy to recognize the harmony, the song is not like that ...!
3. Vietnamese songs when most of them stopped in the last sentence before the end, for example, TÌNH CA (by Hoang Viet) is long in the sentence ... "can not" ... and then take ... continue to ... "delete nhoà" ...

Đọc tiếp tại: Kinh nghiệm đệm hát dành cho nhạc công keyboard (organ)
Nguồn: Forum.NhaSinhVien.Net

For more Details:
Event Management Marketing Examples
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

Ad 800x100

MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS

Ai đang truy cập

We have 44 guests and no members online

Hôm nay
Hôm qua
Tất cả

21-10-2018 05:26

Đăng ký/đăng nhập

Thảo luận mới